CYCLING TOURS FRENCH RIVIERA
Dazzling sea views and challenging mountains
Cycle the spectacular, dazzling views of the Mediterranean sea and legendary mountain climbs all within an easy distance from your accommodation.
We know the roads and mountains of the French Riviera like no-one else and offer a year-round personalised, knowledgeable and friendly service that is unrivaled.
Our cycling tours include short rides of the Col d’Eze that can be done before breakfast and unforgettable multi-day gravel tours.
Why ride with us ?
With his extensive cycling experience and genuine interest in your South of France riding experience, Riviera Bicycles’ Nick Marshall is your perfect choice!
Read what other cyclists just like you have said on our TripAdvisor page.
Nick Marshall works exclusively in cycling; Cycling Tours, Workshop and Bikefitting. Priding himself on a customer service and a profound understanding of cycling and the region, there is no one better to guide you!
There are route options for everyone, from beginners to advanced cyclists so get in touch.
” You can contact me via SMS, WhatsApp or social media.
I can usually a guarantee a response within 24 hours “
The French Riviera has everything to make your ride perfect, all within a close proximity to the coast.
• Legendary climbs including Col de Turini, La Madone and the Col d’Eze.
• Quiet ‘locals-only’ back roads that help avoid traffic.
• Free access to professional cycling race routes including the Paris-Nice and Tour de France.
Following the dazzling Coast to the East or West.
• Ride the Mediterranean coast from San-Remo to Cassis.
• Stop for locals-only Italian coffee and stay in Southern France vineyards.
• Stay off the beaten path with Nicks intimate knowledge of the Mediterranean coast
• Live a personalised cycling experience reserved for very few.